Tough One 600D Camo Turnout Blanket
Tough-1 600D Camo Turnout Blanket
Protect your horse with the Tough-1 Timber 600 Denier Waterproof Poly Turnout Blanket. The material is breathable, which allows your horse to stay comfortable. This blanket has all the features you will want and need to provide your horse with.
· 600D ripstop poly outer shell
· Waterproof 210 lining
· 250 grams of poly fill
· Fleece wither protection
· Crossed surcingles with elastic ends
· Measuring Instructions - Stand your horse as square as possible, measure from the center of chest around side of the body to the point of the horse's rump just before the tail. If you horse ends up measuring between sizes always round up to the next size to ensure full coverage.
· Washing Instructions - Machine wash with cold water – Gentle cycle with mild detergent. Air Dry or Machine Dry/No Heat
· Horses Turned Outside without Shelter - Turnout Sheet and Blanket materials are waterproof and designed to keep your horse dry, however if your horse is turned out in a field without a run in shed or shelter during prolonged rain or heavy downpours your horse may still get wet especially in the neck and tail areas.
· When using a blanket or sheet it is critical to monitor the fluctuating climate and temperatures even with a blanket that is waterproof and breathable. The wicking properties of a breathable blanket are designed to wick away normal body heat, when a blanket is too heavy the heat and moisture cannot be wicked away fast enough causing your horse to sweat. The temperature and the length of your horse’s coat will determine what weight of blanket you should use. For this reason, most people who choose to blanket horses have several articles of horse clothing that offer varying levels of warmth.