Original Billy Cook 1901 Barrel Racer
Show your competition you mean business with this beautiful racing saddle by Billy Cook. From the rawhide braided horn to the bell laced stirrups, this saddle is built for beauty and speed. It's built on a rawhide covered tree with Quarter horse bars and features a cantle with rawhide overlay, inskirt rigging, and a cut out skirt for close contact between you and your horse. The light leather features a double border and Half Breed basket tooling and the seat has a unique quilted design. 27 strand cinch included
Tree: BW Barrel, rawhide covered, Quarter horse bars
- Seat Size: 14"-16"
- Horn: 1 3/4" rawhide braided with BC cap
- Swell: 13" BW Tooled
- Cantle: 5" rawhide overlay
- Rigging: In skirt 7/8 position
- Skirts: Cut out for close contact; artificial wool lined
- Skirt Length: 25"
- Stirrups: 2" bell rawhide laced
- Pattern: Double border and half breed basket; WSO seat and fender
- Weight: Approximately 27 lbs.
- 14.5" Hot Oil 16" Russet IN STOCK
- Although through the years many have tried to imitate Billy Cook products, even to the point of counterfeiting, THERE IS ONLY ONE GENUINE "BILLY COOK CLASSIC SADDLE" MANUFACTURER. Farm House Tack Shop is happy to sell the Genuine Billy Cook saddles made in Sulphur, Oklahoma, owned by Mr. Billy Cook. There are other saddle manufacturers that sell their own Billy Cook saddles. If you buy a Billy Cook saddle be sure that it is manufactured in Sulphur, Oklahoma.