Original Bill Cook 1784 Trail Saddle
Billy Cook proves his unique craftsmanship on the trail saddle with this creation.
Built especially with trail riders in mind, it's proven for comfort, and fashioned for beauty. This trail saddle features a smooth quilted seat, leather embossed stirrups, and glossy Chestnut leather with a stamped border.
Ride in style and buy for quality when you choose Billy Cook.
- Tree: Trail rawhide covered FQHB. Especially made for trail riders.
- Seat Size: 16" smooth padded quilt
- Horn: 2 1/4" Pleasure leather covered with BC cap
- Swell: 13" hand stamped
- Cantle: 5" leather with Cheyenne roll
- Rigging: In skirt for close contact 7/8 position, SS dees in rear
- Skirts: Artificial wool lined
- Skirt Length: 28"
- Stirrups: 2" Bell leather covered
- Pattern: Hand stamped border
- Finish: Chestnut with saddle strings, Clip N Dee
- Weight: Approximately 34 lbs.
- May or may not have hoof pick holder( Does Have Hoof Pick holder)
- 15 1/2" Seat
- In Stock