Billy Cook 1536 Trail Saddle
1536 Trail Saddle, Billy Cook Saddle
Billy Cook's saddles are made with such creative quality that they inspire knock-offs. Buy the real thing here.
Take a look at this trail saddle. It features a smooth padded seat and leather covered bell stirrups. The beautiful chestnut oiled leather is stamped with a Texas half-breed basketweave pattern from the swell to the skirt.
- Tree: Trail rawhide covered quarter horse bar & gullet.
- Seat Size: 15" and 16", smooth padded quilt
- Horn: 1 3/4" Pleasure leather covered with BC cap
- Swell: 13" hand stamped basket
- Cantle: 5" leather with Cheyenne roll.
- Rigging: In skirt with Stainless steel C plate 7/8 position
- Skirts: Artificial wool lined 25"
- Note: Saddle may or may not come with a hoof pick holder.
- Stirrups: 2" Bell leather covered
- Pattern: 3/4 Basket stamped half-breed
- Weight: Approximately 28 lbs.
Although through the years many have tried to imitate Billy Cook products, even to the point of counterfeiting, THERE IS ONLY ONE GENUINE "BILLY COOK CLASSIC SADDLE" MANUFACTURER. The Farm House Tack Shop is happy to sell the Genuine Billy Cook saddles made in Sulphur, Oklahoma, owned by Mr. Billy Cook. There are other saddle manufacturers that sell their own Billy Cook saddles. If you buy a Billy Cook saddle be sure that it is manufactured in Sulphur, Oklahoma.
16" in Stock
Chestnut and Hot Oil in Stock