Classic Equine Legacy II Sport Front Boots
One of the most popular sports protection boots ever built- the Legacy II from Classic Equine.
- Perforated so legs stay cooler
- Super tough velcro that makes boots secure
- Maximum soft tissue protection
- Splint pad guards against cross-firing
- Maximum support to the lower limb
- Bulletproof material on fetlock cup for durability
- Bound edges and darts to keep dirt and debris out.
Made of 100% virgin perforated neoprene that allows the leg to breathe and heat to escape so your horses legs stay cooler. A round cut box-stitched hook-and-loop attachment with an aggressive hook-and-loop closure makes the Legacy more secure. A shock absorbing splint pad gives maximum protection to the splint bone, tendons, and other soft tissues. The new, more refined splint pad guards against crossfire injuries and allows for a closer, cleaner fit. A suspensory rib is positioned between the tendon and the cannon bone to ensure proper boot alignment. A patented Cradle Fetlock System provides maximum support and protection to the lower limb by a double layer of shock absorbing neoprene. An extended layer of tough, bulletproof material fitted on the cup area ensures durability. A series of fitting darts provides for a clean, close fit. Bound edges help keep dirt and debris out.
- Small: 7 1/4"- 7 3/4", Under 900 lbs (Fine boned)
- Medium: 7 3/4"- 8 1/4", 900-1100 lbs (Med boned)
- Large: 8 1/4"- 8 3/4", Over 1100 lbs (Large boned)