Billy Cook 6310
Billy Cook Working Cow Horse saddles combine functionality and style to create a hardworking rancher with a touch of character.
Built with the genuine Billy Cook features you'd expect, this model comes with a rawhide covered ranch tree on quarter horse bars, and the signature Billy Cook stamp on the fenders - nobody will mistake this saddle for anything other than a genuine Billy Cook!
Don't settle for any other cow horse saddle. When you buy a genuine Billy Cook, you're buying a saddle that will become a family heirloom - passed down for generations.
Note: aluminum stirrups are no longer available
- Tree: Billy Cook Cow Horse Rawhide
- Seat Size: 15.5" 16", 16.5", 17" hard seat
- Horn: Small Roper
- Swell: 13" Cutter
- Cantle: 3.5" leather
- Rigging: 7/8" Double Rigging
- Skirts: Square skirt, artificial wool lining
- Skirt Length: 28 1/4"
- Stirrups: Leather laced
- Pattern: Basket and Star border
- Color: Oiled
- Weight: Approximately 42 lbs.
- 15 1/2" Seat In Stock
- Special Order other sizes currently 12 week lead time